How do I find information about my child support, spousal support, or property settlement payments?

As of December 21, 2001, all payments of child support are paid through the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center. If there is a judgment for spousal support and child support, the spousal support will be paid there also. You may contact them at 1-877-631-9973 or through their website

If your spousal support judgment did NOT contain a child support order, it will be paid through this office. Property settlement payments are also paid through this office. For payment information you may contact us at 402-454-3311 Ext. 140.

Comments are closed.