Can you do a criminal or civil records search for me?

The Clerk of the District Court does not conduct records searches. Our records are open and available to the public and we will direct you to the records to be searched. In addition, for a nominal fee you can access our records on JUSTICE Online at Click on Judicial located on the right side of the page, and then Search for Court Case.

Comments are closed.